In support of all of our troops affected by the recent winter weather, we are extending the Girl Scout Cookie Program. GSMH Service Center cupboards will be open until Saturday, March 15 for troops that are in need of cookies for directs sales and booths. Some community cupboards may need to close prior to March 15, so please check their availability prior to pick up.
The 2014 Girl Scout Cookie Program has been extended through March 16, 2014.
• Troops can continue to conduct all direct sales through March 16.
• Troops can continue to get more cookies (subject to availability) from their local cupboards through March 15.
• Service Center cookie cupboards will be open from 11:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, March 10 through March 14.
• All service center cookie cupboards will remain open through the extended cookie program. Please check with your local community cupboard for hours of operation.
• The price of cookies will remain $4.00 a box throughout the extended period.
• Recognitions, including eligibility for the bonus recognition drawings, will accumulate on all sales through March 16.
• Monies for all sales through March 16 are to be deposited by March 19.
• For troops not participating in the extended cookie program, recognition orders must be created in SNAP by March 12. For troops that are participating in the extended cookie program, recognition orders must be created in SNAP by March 19.
Service Center Cookie Cupboard Hours
(March 10, 2014 – March 15, 2014)
Monday-Friday 11:00 am-4:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am-1:00 pm