- Girls receive a special 2015 – 2016 Early Bird patch.
- Back by popular demand – Early Bird Bills!
- Special access to a limited edition Early Bird t-shirt!
- Be set to start troop meetings in the fall.
- Free attendance to an “Early Bird Bath” in your area!
For troop leaders, there are many advantages to registering early! When school starts back up in the fall, we know that the last thing you want to worry about is getting your troop registered. Use Early Bird as a chance to get ahead of the game: forget chasing down registration forms from parents during the busiest time of the year – get them in now, or even better, use ROSE to re-register your troop and skip the forms all together! Turning in your paper forms on or before close of business June 1 will also guarantee that your troop will be entered into our database and ready for upload into NUTe and SNAP for Fall Product and Cookie programs with no stress or worry on your part. Early Bird
now to save time and stress this fall – and earn an “Early Bird Bill” for your troop to boot!
Register online with ROSE!
Online registration is easier than ever this year! Leaders now have the option of re-registering their troop online if they are the active 01 and want to pay with troop funds!* Notice the new Troop Roster in your packet? That’s to help you get your troop re-registered! Each troop choosing the Troop Roster option will have the parents sign the roster:
- Giving their daughter permission to participate in Girl Scouts.
- Confirming their daughter’s information.
- Giving you, the troop leader, permission to go onto ROSE and register their girl for the next year.
All that’s left is to return the signed roster to the council! Additionally, parents may still register their own daughter on ROSE. You will simply need to note that next to her name on the roster.
*Online registration currently accepts credit/debit card payments only.