This year the property committee is working on developing a long-range property plan. This plan will be presented to the board of directors and will help set the course for GSMH’s future property needs. In order to help the committee develop this plan, the property marketing research team wants input from you!
There are three different surveys: Girl Survey, Volunteer Survey, and Parent Survey. You may download the surveys and return them no later than February 15, 2012 via mail, fax, email or drop off at any service center.
Mail: Girl Scouts of the Missouri Heartland, Springfield Service Center,
210 S. Ingram Mill Road, Springfield MO 65804 Fax: 417-862-4120 Scan & Email:email@example.com
For a completely paperless option, we will have an online version of the survey available on our web site by January 20.
Thank you so much for your help in setting the future for Girl Scouts of the Missouri Heartland!
Help us kick off the Year of the Girl by joining us for a focus group discussion about our council structure.
Volunteers and service units are vital to the execution of our mission to build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place… As we move forward into a second century of Girl Scouting, we want to ensure that our structures are aligned with our goals of increased growth and effective service delivery.
We hope you will take this opportunity to be heard and to be a part of the solution.
Share your thoughts and ideas at one of the following:
• Life Church, Sikeston 1/9/12 at 6:30 pm
• Cape Girardeau Service Center 1/10/12 at 6:00 pm
• Jefferson City Service Center 1/10/12 at 6:00 pm
• Springfield Service Center 1/10/12 at 6:30 pm
• Sacajawea-West, Sedalia 1/12/12 at 6:00 pm
• Infinite Entertainment, Houston 1/12/12 at 6:30 pm
• Joplin Satellite Office 1/12/12 at 7:00 pm
• Temple Baptist Annex, Poplar Bluff 1/14/12 at 1:00 pm
• Columbia TBA
• Miller or Maries County TBA