Update: locations updated 20 June 2012
The council Property Committee has been working very hard for several months to develop a long-range property plan for Girl Scouts of the Missouri Heartland. The recommendations from that plan will be shared with the Board of Directors at their June meeting. In July, we will hold 11 volunteer feedback sessions across the council to give our membership the opportunity to provide feedback on the recommendations. The final recommendations will go to the Board of Directors for approval at their September meeting.
Dates and locations of the feedback sessions are listed below. Council Property Committee members, Board members and staff members will be at the sessions to listen to comments and answer questions. All sessions are from 6:30 – 8:30pm. Exact locations will be shared as soon as they are confirmed. We will post those locations in May. We want to share the dates and towns now so that people can put them on their calendars.
- Monday, July 9 — Joplin
- Tuesday, July 10 — Springfield
- Thursday, July 12 — Columbus, KS
- Monday, July 16 — Sedalia
- Tuesday, July 17 – Jefferson City
- Wednesday, July 18 — Columbia
- Thursday, July 19 — Rolla
- Monday, July 23 – Mountain View
- Tuesday, July 24 — Dexter
- Wednesday, July 25 — Cape Girardeau
- Thursday, July 26 — Poplar Bluff
For previous property info news and announcements, see our properties info page.