You may be aware that some areas of our council were recently affected by tornadoes. This natural disaster has impacted the ability for troops in those areas to fully participate in the cookie program this year. For this reason, GSMH has decided to extend the cookie program throughout the entire council for 2 additional weeks. Please read this information in full for complete details. If you have any questions, please contact your local Product Program Specialist.
- The final day of the cookie program is March 25. Troops can continue with direct selling until this day.
- Service Center cookie cupboards will be open 11:00-4:30 M-F while they have cookies in stock. Note: Closed on Saturdays
- Cookies of most varieties are still available at all cupboard locations.
- Cookies will continue to be $4/box throughout the sale.
- Girls can continue to accumulate recognitions throughout the extended sale.
- March 14: Troop deposits for all cookies ordered through March 11.
- March 28: Final troop deposits for cookies ordered March 12-25.
Note: If your service unit has been piloting the ACH auto-withdraw plan, your final deadline still applies. If your troop participates in the extended program, you will need to make a final deposit into a council account. These monies will not be removed from your individual troop accounts.
- For troops not participating in the extended sale: March 14.
- For troops participating in the extended sale: March 27.
Note: If additions/changes are made that will affect the girl totals toward recognitions please remember to update any information when doing transfers and placing the recognition order.
- Final paperwork will be due Friday, March 30.