First of all, we wanted to take a moment to tell you how much we appreciate all of your effort and support during the 2010 Cookie Program!
The 2010 cookie season has had many new and exciting opportunities, but with that we have had challenges (or learning experiences).
This year ABC started a new ordering process, so whatever we have in the four warehouses – we own.
Our challenges have become your opportunity to earn additional funds for your troop. We have cleared out the warehouses and have more cookies than we need.
This is why we are able to offer troops a one-time increased proceeds on cookie sales (while supplies last).
You can earn $2 per box on cookies sold AND no additional paperwork! Here’s how:
All troops who come to a service center and purchase cookies between 3/15/2010 and 3/31/2010 will get the following perks:
|Troop Profit: $2.00/ per box||Can purchase mixed cases||No Paperwork Due|
- All purchases will need to be in full cases, these can be mixed cases (total of 12 boxes).
- Must pay at time of purchase ($24.00/ per case) with a troop check only or NO discount will be given.
- In order to streamline this process (no paperwork), additional cookies picked up will not count towards girl recognitions, cookie credit, troop or SU bonuses.
- All direct selling to the public must be completed by April 30, 2010.
- Additional cookies purchased and troop proceeds earned must be documented on your annual Troop Financial Report due on July 1st.
- All sales to the public will continue at $4.00/ per box – no exceptions.
- It is the responsibility of the troop to collect on any insufficient funds checks received for cookies sold during this time period.
This is a great opportunity for those troops who are planning to go on a trip or want to help girls attend resident camp this summer!
Stop by one of the five service centers to pick up your cookies today!
Cookies will only be available in the service center cookie cupboards. You can still call ahead for larger orders.
If you are unable to come to a service center, please contact your community/membership development specialist to make arrangements for a delivery.
Toll Free: 877-312-4764
Cape Girardeau Service Center, 1432 Kurre Lane, Cape Girardeau, MO x1503
Dexter Service Center, 1420 Girl Scout Way, Dexter, MO x1423
Jefferson City Service Center, 230 Metro Drive, Jefferson City, MO x1337
Joplin Service Center, 1029 E 7th Street, Joplin, MO x1215
Springfield Service Center, 210 S. Ingram Mill Road, Springfield, MO x1132 or 1133
All service center cupboard hours are as follows: Monday – Friday 11:00 am – 4:30 pm and Saturday, March 20th from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
All service centers will be CLOSED on 3/17/2010 and 3/27/2010 due to a previously scheduled staff meeting and annual meeting.